Traversel is a travel distribution platform and start-up based in New Zealand and Singapore and with a distributed, global development team. The company is pioneering the next-generation of travel distribution by building the first native blockchain applications for the travel industry.
We are a tight-knit team of developers and designers who develop amazing technology together. We’re building a business that is fun, balanced and conducive to creativity.
Ideally you are a master at your trade with a good sense of humour and a knack for lateral thinking.
You will work closely with the team and leadership, crafting the direction of the platform. You will also use state-of-the-art technology including blockchain.
This is a long term play. If you are passionate about technology and teams and can tick the below boxes we’d love to hear from you.
The Backend Developer builds out Traversel's platform, APIs and architecture. We’re looking for the total package which meaning you are both technical capable and a good cultural fit.
- 5+ years in backend development
- Expertise in C# or C++
- SQL or PostgresArchitecture and Database DesignAPI design
- A willingness to develop skills in blockchain and Ethereum-based smart contracts
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Performance and scalability optimisation.
- Security and data protection
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Computer Science degree (not essential but helpful)
- Able to demonstrate applications that have built in the past
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.