Traversel is a travel distribution platform and company based in New Zealand and Singapore and with a distributed, global development team. The company is pioneering the next-generation of travel distribution by building the first native blockchain applications for the travel industry.
We are a tight-knit team of developers and designers who develop amazing technology together. We’re creating a business that is enjoyable, sustainable and conducive to creativity.
If you are a devops guru with a good sense of humour and a knack for lateral thinking, we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll work collaboratively with the team and leadership
You’ll work with a talented team of developers and designers
You’ll be working on bleeding edge technology including blockchain.
The DevOps Engineer looks after Traversel’s infrastructure and development related processes.
– Managing virtual server instances and databases.
– DNS management
– Email management
– A willingness to learn new things e.g. blockchain node clusters.
– Lots of collaboration with developers for some of the build / release management / CI stuff.
– General network skills – virtual networks, firewalls, traffic monitoring, network security, certificates.
– QA and testing experience a bonus for post deployment verification.
– Documentation authoring
– Azure or AWS
– Virtual Networks
– Release Management
– Database Administration and Backups
– Server Management
– Build Releases
– Network Security
– Email Management
– Continuous Integration (CI)
– Traffic Monitoring
– Quality Assurance (QA)
– Blockchain Integration (optional)
– DNS Configuration
– Threat Monitoring