Traversel is a travel distribution platform and company based in New Zealand and Singapore and with a distributed, global development team. The company is pioneering the next-generation of travel distribution by building the first native blockchain applications for the travel industry.
We are a tight-knit team of developers and designers who develop amazing technology together. We’re creating a business that is enjoyable, sustainable and conducive to creativity.
If you are a devops guru with a good sense of humour and a knack for lateral thinking, we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll work collaboratively with the team and leadership
You’ll work with a talented team of developers and designers
You’ll be working on bleeding edge technology including blockchain.
The DevOps Engineer looks after Traversel’s infrastructure and development related processes.
- Managing virtual server instances and databases.
- DNS management
- Email management
- A willingness to learn new things e.g. blockchain node clusters.
- Lots of collaboration with developers for some of the build / release management / CI stuff.
- General network skills - virtual networks, firewalls, traffic monitoring, network security, certificates.
- QA and testing experience a bonus for post deployment verification.
- Documentation authoring
- Azure or AWS
- Virtual Networks
- Release Management
- Database Administration and Backups
- Server Management
- Build Releases
- Network Security
- Email Management
- Continuous Integration (CI)
- Traffic Monitoring
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Blockchain Integration (optional)
- DNS Configuration
- Threat Monitoring